I'm most proud of the project diofanti,
a free and public tool that tracks government spending in Greece.
Here's a video showcasing it.
My open-source projects are available on my GitHub
For the last few months I've been busy bringing Python and Postgres closer together.
Here are some of my projects:
- babar: 🐘❤️🐍 Babar is a Python library that transforms any Python object into a Postgres extension.
PyPgConfig offers Pythonic access to
- cookiecutter-postgres-extension: A cookiecutter template for a Postgres extension
- pgJQ: A Postgres extension that brings jq to Postgres and SQL
- WarcDB: A tool that serves crawl data as SQLite databases.
- vasco: A Postgres extension that brings correlation discovery to another level.
- setup-postgres-PL/Python: GitHub Action for PL/Python-based Postgres extensions